You are invited to be a founding member of The Armitage 100!
Fundraising is more challenging than ever, with Trusts and Foundations having to make the choice of whether to fund emergency initiatives that literally put food on tables, or preventative endeavours like ours. If 100 people donated an average of £15 per month, we would have a secure, diverse income of £18,000.
That may not seem a huge amount, but to us it means the difference between sustainable growth and having to modify our activities.
- £5 a month – could pay for us to train and support an Armitage Ambassador.
- £10 a month – could help us to develop our digital programmes, helping us to increase our reach exponentially.
- £25 per month – could pay for a student to participate in our programmes.
- £50 per month – could pay for one, one:one mentoring session.
- £100 a month – will pay for full delivery of one year of Armitage Juniors.